Press the S key for 3 seconds to enter the program menu code mode, which displays the code HC. Press the △ or ▽ key to cycle through the HC-CP-LA-PU-CA parameters. To enter a code, press the S key, press the △ or ▽ key to change the desired value and press SET to save and exit. . Control temperature setting: Short press S key (not more than 2 seconds) to display the factory default control temperature. Press △ or ▽ key to change the value well to save automatically. (Press and hold the △ or ▽ key for 2 seconds to quickly adjust the value.)
When the temperature control method (code HC) is set to H, for example, the set control temperature value is 28 ° C, and the temperature difference is 2 ° C. When the ambient temperature value ≥ the set temperature value (28 °C), the relay opens and closes the output load; when the ambient temperature value ≤ the set temperature value (28 ° C) - the return temperature (2 ° C) and the "delay" is set After the start time, the relay pulls up to start the output load; (if the delay function is not needed, the delay start (code PU) can be set to 0).
When the temperature control method (code HC) is set to C, for example, the set control temperature value is 28 ° C, and the temperature difference is 2 ° C. When the ambient temperature value ≤ set temperature value (28 °C), the relay opens and closes the output load; when the ambient temperature value ≥ set temperature value (28 °C) + hysteresis temperature (2 ° C) and the "delay start" is set After the time, the relay is sucked and the output load is started: (It is recommended that the delay start time is the default time to protect the compressor. If no delay is required, the code (PU) is set to 0)
Note: LA minimum lower limit and HA upper limit non-control temperature parameter adjustment, if changed, reduce control temperature range
Power button instructions:
1. Long press the power button for 5 seconds to shut down, short press the power button to boot
2. In the temperature setting interface and mode setting interface, short press the power button to quickly save the settings and exit the setting interface.
Restore the factory default value: After pressing the “▲” button for 5 seconds, all the set parameters of the user will be restored to the factory default values.
Parameter lock: Press the ▼ key for 3 seconds to flash “0FF” to indicate that the user has set the parameter to be locked. In this way, the same operation flashes “ON” to indicate that the user has set the parameter lock to be released. (The user can only view and cannot modify after the parameter is locked, but the control degree adjustment is still valid)
When the sensor is short-circuited or when the ambient temperature is detected above the upper temperature limit of 120 degrees, the flashing indicates that the HHH well closes the output load. When the sensor is open or detects that the ambient temperature is below the lower temperature limit of -40 degrees, the LLL is flashed and the output load is turned off.
1. In order to prevent high-frequency interference, the sensing time line during installation cannot be bundled with the power supply line and the negative-voltage equipment line, and separate wiring is required.
2. The power supply and the host shall indicate the voltage--cause, the deviation of the rated voltage value is not more than 1% of 0%. The sensor, power line and load output interface are strictly distinguished during installation.
3. The thermostat main unit cannot be installed in places where dripping water, old people, and children are within easy reach.
4. After wiring, check whether the line is correct and then energize, so as to avoid accidentally burning the temperature controller and load equipment. After installation, apply the protective cover to cover.
Please make sure that the working voltage of the load itself and the voltage marked by the thermostat are the same voltage value when installing the wiring, otherwise you cannot connect according to this figure.